Tuesday, August 30, 2011

time for the yearly post

Ha Ha!! looks like I only remember my blog in the middle of the summer once a year!
I originally thought I would be posting art here, and words of wisdom from my divorced life. Yeah, I don't have any of either one.

2011 has sucked a big one so far! I will not bore you with the details. No one really wants to hear bad news. I have managed to survive it all, but the stress is taking its toll on me. I sleep too much, and I have lost my art, for worrying about the roof over my head...(literally) and I am a terrible procrastinator. I still have my two cats, who are the only ones who really love me. if I didn't have them to hug, I would just wither up and die. I am totally spoiled after 20 years to having a boy around, for all the boy things.. car things, heavy things, tool things, yard/bug/dirt things. (not mentioning the obvious other things). I spend alot of my time trying to do all those things myself, or trying to figure out how to get someone else to help me do them. And I can't seem to figure out the food thing. I still end up with more food in the house than I can eat by myself...just out of habit, I guess, after 20 years of shopping for 2.

I used to have alot more days when I felt pretty alright, more positive.. but those days seem to be getting fewer and farther between. I really try not to be depressed, but it's a struggle for me, when so many things go wrong and the bank account is so often empty. It just makes me want to go to sleep.. when I am asleep I am not divorced, not out of shape and not broke. I look like a Barbie, am sparkling and witty, work out to my Zumba DVD's in my exercise room, and a movie star is madly in love with me. Who wouldn't want to sleep forever??

No comments: