Friday, January 23, 2009

no Way!!!...

jan 13th was my last post!!??
Well, I've checked some of my other fav blogs and
many have been idle lately, so...
it's not just me who's been too busy to post.

Partial reason:
I'm afraid my lovely sister has loaned me her Twilight books and now I am totally hooked! It's terrible! I think about the story all day and then when I get to read...(at bedtime usually) I want to read it all.... but I don't want it to be over.... and it's one o'clock in the morning... but it so exciting I can't wait to see what happens next.....
So, okay I'm a hopeless nerd, I know. .... whatever.

.........just don't make me quit reading it....

Another partial reason:
Facebook.
Nuf said.

Another partial reason:
Too cold in the stamp room to care about staying in there,
for anything.
Hopefully this weekend it will not be zero degreez, so a person could go in there without long johns and two sweaters. I need to get real about some projects I said I was going to do back at Xmas, and havn't started yet.
okay so sign me up for procrastinators anonymous...
tomorrow.

No comments: